Finding solutions in R&D
A scientific expert at the service of your research
You have a project to carry on or a product you would like to improve?
Do you need to optimize a synthetic process?
Do you need a lab support to solve synthetic issues?
Do you need a literature review in a key domain?
With a Ph.D. in chemistry and extensive expertise in polymer synthesis and characterisations for fundamental and applied researches, we apply our practical knowledge and skills to help you out in solving R&D issues.
We will study with you your project and provide you with in-depth literature monitoring, or try to find solutions in your R&D department.
- Ph.D. in chemistry specialising in polymer sciences
- 10 years experience in academic research as a team leader
- A strong theoretical and practical knowledge of macromolecules and associated characterisation techniques (SEC, NMR, DSC, TGA, FTIR, tensile testing, UV-Vis, viscometry, chromatography, microscopy, glove box, etc.)
- Experience analysis techniques for polymer materials including mechanical properties (tensile, compression, flexure), creep and fatigue, thermal analysis, etc.
- Experience in sampling techniques and statistical data analysis for FTIR, DSC, TGA, DMA, chromatography
- Experience in applied biomedical research (tissue engineering, drug delivery systems, coating, polymer vector design for gene or cancer therapy,etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior problem-solving abilities
- Strong educational and publication credentials
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Excellent professional network worldwide
Subject matter expertise
- Polymer Sciences,
- Organic Chemistry,
- Controlled Synthesis,
- Click Chemistry
- Drug Delivery,
- Medical Devices,
- Tissue Engineering,
- Gene Therapy
Services in detail
State of the art
- Literature review and up-to-date development in key domains
- Coordination of laboratory activities in terms of synthesis and characterizations
- Investigations of new protocols
- Training (such as technicians, operators)
- Validation strategy
- People management and deviations
- Scientific report
- Communication with stakeholders of various departments
- Communication on behalf of your customers
- Communication for a general audience
- Quality assurance